Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long time, no blog...

(Well, it won't let me move this picture to the bottom, but Jamie went on a 10-day hunting trip to Texas and came back with this beard. It only lasted a few hours!)

SO...I must admit when I began this "blogging adventure" I expected to be much better at it then I am! Ha! However, after a very long, BUSY semester, I think I'm starting to settle in to a new schedule a little bit more. Here's what we've been up to over the last few months.


This was baby's first gift...LOL...purchased at a store called "Knife Works" when we went to Gatlinburg. It was a very, ahem, thoughtful? gift from Jamie's sister and sister-in-law.


Again, our trip to Gatlinburg...it rained the day we decided to go into the mountains and grill out.



We also made it to the Dixie Stampede while we were there. This is Jamie being a goob.






No comments:

Post a Comment