Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas & New Year's Fun!

We started our "official" Christmas celebrations by doing presents with Jamie's family a couple of days before Christmas.

This is our niece, Taylor, showing off her gift from Aunt Lauren and Unlce Jamie. She looks like she's not smiling...but that's because she's saying "cheese."



Our traditional picture in front of Jamie's parents tree.



We then left on the morning of Christmas Eve to go to my grandmother's house in Kentucky. Jamie and I both got houseshoes - his, of course, were camo. :) Here we are showing them off.





This is after church the Sunday after Christmas by my grandmother's tree. As I was putting these on here I realized we never got a picture in front of OUR tree. LOL... Oh well!



For New Year's Eve we headed to Nashville with our friends Allison and Drew. We then met up with another friend, Kerra for food and fun. :) We ate at Stony River Steak house.
Jamie and me by the fireplace at Stony River.
Allison, Kerra and I...
Kerra then took us to a place called Sweet Ce Ce's for some dessert. It was so good! And such a fun little place!
Me eating the last of my ice cream...
Jamie...being Jamie. Hiding behind the Christmas tree on the table.
We had so much fun hanging out with Allison and Drew, and getting to see Kerra! We spent the rest of the night watching the UT ballgame (and by WE, I mean...THEM), playing games and ringing in the New Year. Happy 2010!











































No comments:

Post a Comment