We are now about 5 1/2 weeks from the "due date"! I can't believe it!!! I feel like it has gone by so fast. I told Jamie I feel like I woke up one morning and I was 20 weeks all of a sudden. Now I'm almost 35 weeks!!! Whoa! I'm feeling really good (except for some backaches...but that's to be expected at this point!). I've had two showers and have gotten tons of great stuff for our little girl. We have one more shower scheduled at our church here in Savannah. Everyone has been SO generous with their giving and we can't possibly thank them enough! I go back to the doctor next week - which will start my WEEKLY visits! Jamie asked if I was nervous that we're getting so close. I told him no...but I probably should be! Ha!
I just finished one spring semester class at Union and will be completing another before the baby comes, so please keep all 3 of us in your prayers. The next 5 1/2 weeks will be packed full of activities and assignments! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.
This is at my shower in Pocahontas - about 33 weeks here. (Thanks Ms. Janna for taking this pic!)

At our last childbirth class, the guys had to wear the "empathy belly" - weighing about 35 lbs. They had to sit in a bean bag on the floor and get up out of it, then pick up several items off of the floor. Funny.

My sweet girls (a.k.a. "The Aunties") threw a great party in Jackson this past weekend. This is all of us and our first "nephew" Collin. Love you all!!! Thanks for such a fun day! (Left to right: Sarah, Allison, me, Kerra, and Crystal - w/ Collin)

Here's a sneak peak at the baby's room! My grandmother made our bedding!!! There is also a matching striped curtain w/ green trim. More pics of the baby's room to come...when it's finished! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment